The Huguenot Church, built in 1844 in Charleston, South Carolina, was the first Gothic Revival church in South Carolina and was designed by architect Edward Brickell White. It is also known as the French Huguenot Church and was originally affiliated with the Calvinist Reformed Church of France, but it is now the only independent Huguenot church in the United States.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1973. The church is located in the area of Charleston known as the French Quarter, which was given this name in 1973 as part of preservation efforts. It recognizes that the area had a historically high concentration of French merchants.